Canva Designed Cards to print with SendOut Cards

I designed specially made cards with Canva. One card is for me, my mom and my friend.

I met with a woman, Carleen Limmer, SendOut Cards Connector with the “tools” to enhance your life & those around you. She can be contacted at https://linktr.ee/carleentools

I love making and designing to make things customized, personal and creative.

These are the cards I designed

For myself

I love you with black boarder, pink roses and gold diamonds

Always shine bright, Embrace creativity, beauty within, in my goddess era

Celebrate daily

For my mom

Just saying Hi to brighten up your day with yellow happy smiling face

Poem, rosesd are red, violets are blue, if you are feeling sad and blue, remeber I love you. with red rose, blue voilets, blue face and pink and red teddy bear

Thank you in purple with thanking mom for love and support

For my friend, which is the same as my mom, but the thank you side is for friendship.

Yellow, smile fave saying " just saying hi, to brighten up your day.

graphic, red rose, blue violet, blue face, red and pink teddy bear, with poem "roses are red, voilets are blue, if you are feeling sad and blue, remeber I love you

Purple Thank you, with love and support for friendship.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog