Adjustment Layer Photo Assignment



The original photo: taken from my vacation last month.





Adjustment Layer used is Posterize Level 4





I chose the Posterize adjustment layer because I thought it would look great as a poster with a cartoon effect. This made it not so life-like and made it look like cartoonish in a similar way.

The instructions of the assignment stated to choose a layer style but when I did that there were not too many quality changes to be made to the photo. There were few but not much to enjoy the photo or it took away the bright color of the photo, which I did not want to do.

So, since we are learning filters in chapter lesson 11, I decided to add the Ripple effect to the photo, which gave the photo the look that it was a painting. I chose this effect because it was great experience to show and to give it a “painting” look from a brush.

The original photo could not be improved anymore because I thought the bright colors where great! Although, the only adjustment that could have been made where to lessen the bright colors.
 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Time Promotions

Photoshop Brightness and enhancing in color

Guide to Spiritual Awakening is Personal in Your Business.