Guide to Spiritual Awakening is Personal in Your Business.

Why am I sharing this? Recently, I discovered my spiritual awakening on a path of understanding my true self and the breakthrough was yesterday. Thanks to a few coaches I have been going to for information, guiding me through. But it just didn’t start there.

It starts from a very dark place, personal things happen in your life for a reason. When you truly decide not to settle for less, when you are drowning, do you accept death or fight?

 

I fought hard! The challenges were very overwhelming, and once you decide, you are going to fight. The next step is to start learning, self-evaluation, questioning yourself, and making the best choices possible.

The best advice I learned from experience is to never give up, it brings out the “I Need to Win” attitude. So, you go into survival mode. To “Kill the Beast” that was stopping me. Found out that beast was me!

Why do meditation? Why defeat stress? Why learn? Why learn energy? Why find your purpose? Why help others when sometimes you don’t want to?

I was getting a lot of messages, I did not understand. I was scared but at the same time, intrigued but my learning has grown, and my ability to take in these messages, abilities, passions, understanding, and all of what I just said in combining what really matters to know I am not done in growth. To reach what I need to learn, and take information and form it for my use.

We all have the answers to our own questions, you just have to look for the answers within yourself! Answers do come within, especially seeing the right signs.

All of this helps guide your personal growth and how you grow to work in your business. Knowing your passions, your lessons, growth, and how to apply this to your purpose in life.

 

#business #experience #growth #learning #help #work #energy #spritual #spritualawakening

 

 https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/spiritual-awakening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Time Promotions

Photoshop Brightness and enhancing in color