Fall Red Leaf Collection




Just starting my web-store has been amazing, I did not have time to do a complete Fall collection as I wanted to so I took a photo of this Red leaf I found outside and turned it into art to decorate your home for the Fall or Thanksgiving Season! Basically, I wanted a natural color in the background so you can admire the red leaf and its amazing yellow detail colors.

I wanted to hurry and get my Christmas collections out. Furthermore, I wanted to work on fall with table cloth, throw decorative pillows, paper napkin, table mat and blankets. These items are great to decorate your home and stay warm for the fall.

Visit https://www.zazzle.com/store/smb_collections





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Time Promotions

Photoshop Brightness and enhancing in color

Guide to Spiritual Awakening is Personal in Your Business.