I designed specially made cards with Canva. One card is for me, my mom and my friend. I met with a woman, Carleen Limmer, SendOut Cards Connector with the “tools” to enhance your life & those around you. She can be contacted at https://linktr.ee/carleentools I love making and designing to make things customized, personal and creative. These are the cards I designed For myself For my mom For my friend, which is the same as my mom, but the thank you side is for friendship.
For Parle Magazine, will feature their end of year publication of the Top Ten worst songs for 2014! I had to do a photo for them, and on the cover of the photo I incorporated their listing of the top 5! Photo was done with Adobe Photoshop Please go visit http://www.parlemag.com/2014/12/top-ten-worst-songs-2014/ www.parlemag.com For the rest of the listings!
I took this photo on my birthday I wanted to do some AI art, but some came out beautiful but were not really me, but a likeness. This photo was done for advertisement because I offer merchant cash advances.
Comments
Post a Comment